We now meet at ARAMARK
10510 Twin Lakes Parkway
Twin Lakes Business Park
Charlotte, NC 28269-7658
N35 degrees 22.0211'
W080 degrees 50.1435'
The July meeting is on Tuesday evening the 14th at 7:00 PM.
Fellow CNPA member, writer, workshop leader and co founder of FotoFest Kevin Adams will be presenting on "Night Photography". Even if you have seen Kevin's previous presentations on night photography you will not want to miss this as they are always different with new images and materials.
Plan on arriving a bit early to meet and greet fellow members.
Come on out and join us!
Visitors are always welcome.
Directions to ARAMARK:I recommend you use this information as often a GPS will not realize that Twin Lakes Parkway no longer goes through since the 485 project completion in the area.
- Take I-77 to the Harris Boulevard / NC-24 Exit, Exit 18, toward Statesville Road
- Turn onto NC-24 East / West W. T. Harris Boulevard (away from Northlake Mall)
- Turn left onto Statesville Road
- Follow Statesville Road approximately 1-3/4 miles, past the first
entrance to Twin Lakes Business Park, to the first traffic light at
Alexanderana Road (NOTE: Do not trust your GPS as it does not understand that the two entrances are no longer connected!)
- Turn right onto Alexanderana Road and stay in the right turning lane
- Turn right onto Twin Lakes Parkway (this is the second entrance to Twin Lakes Business Park; note that the two DO NOT connect)
- ARAMARK will be on the left, about ï¿½ mile down the road (you will pass Sam Roper Drive)
- Parking will be on the left side of the building and in the back -
go past Visitor parking and continue until it opens up at the employee
- After you park, follow the sidewalk to the right of the Handicap parking along the hedges (NOTE: We will not use the main entrance to the facility"
- Enter the building through the double glass doors to the left of the covered doors and to the right of the large drive in doors.
Debra Jean Goodnight Dandro